This release is an important update to solve some problems with the last release.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these bugs.
Improvements in MusicReader 2.56
- Memory problem with large (>350 pieces) libraries solved.
- Playlist pieces now correctly saved
- Page Order dialog was not visible on some systems – problem fixed
Improvements in MusicReader 2.55
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate between bookmarks added. ( see manual)
- Two page display – zoom crash solved
- Color indication added to tuner – tuner is now better visible from a distance
- Better import quality for landscape (horizontal) oriented sheet music.
- Save “freeze” problem solved (mainly Mac OS version)
- (On Mac) File name was ignored when saving file
- Changes in memory management (Windows)